Our CHARITY 2017 Classic Car Tour will be held on Sunday the 16th of July. This year we have made a shorter route of approx 50-60miles, this is so that you can get to the finish in time for a fantastic two course hot/cold buffet luncheon (instead of an afternoon cream tea).
The start will once again be in Glastonbury Abbey car park, this is so we can use the Abbey Tea Rooms, the owner Mary Parker is one of the biggest and best supporters of the event and donates £100-£150 each year. The finish will be at the Fleet Air Arm Museum, they have plenty of parking for all the vehicles and have given us a club discount for the food, for all Burnham Motor Club members.
In the Past 5 years we have donated £2500 to the Dorset and Somerset Air Ambulance, all of the profits from this event go to this Charity. This is only done through your support for the event, last year was our biggest entry EVER! We had a full entry of 80 people and over 40 cars, it was an amazing day out and we cant thankyou enough for coming along for some fun, we would love to see another great entry, feel free to send this on to other classic car owners/clubs.
Your day will include:
- Signing on and a bit of a natter looking at the who else is joining the fun
- Breakfast for TWO people at the Abbey Tea rooms in Glastonbury (bacon roll or toasted tea cake and hot drinks)
- 50-60mile route through beautiful Somerset country roads, in your entrants pack you will have lots of information for places of interest on the route.
- Lunch for TWO at the Fleet Air Arm Museum, this will be a two course buffet.
- Concession rate for entry into the Museum, as we will be having food earlier in the day, there will be plenty of time to have a look around the museum before making your way home.
The price for all of this, per vehicle of two entrants is:
£35 for a Burnham Motor Club Member (£17.50pp)
£40 for a Non Member. (£20.00pp)
These prices ALSO includes your amazing donations to the air ambulance charity.
We hope to see you all there, I have included a copy of the entrants form/regs for the day so you can print it off to send back to me,
Kris and Natalie
- This Years Classic Car Tour - Please Look on the home page, go to the right hand side for the Application/Regulations form link and click on it to download it.